We believe it is important that services provide appropriate avenues for people with a disability to share and resolve any complaints/grievances they have with regard to the service they receive without discrimination.
Key aspects of our Grievance Procedure are:
- Open communication and grievance resolution between staff and young people/advocates is encouraged.
- Any grievance/complaint will be taken seriously and dealt with promptly.
- All people involved in the grievance will be given the courtesy of confidentiality.
- The person making the complaint may also complain to Disability Services Queensland or another relevant complaints agency if not satisfied with the outcome.
- Complaints can be made in person, over the phone or in writing.
Complaints can be made to Staff and/or Board of Management.